The Summer Olympic closing ceremony ended with colorful ambience of Britain, cultural traditional dance performances. This Olympic lot more exposes and underlines the use of social media and platform of cyber space to discuss, support share their emotions, messages, information’s, comments, reviews, and lot more variants.
So as per Stats and User activity reports This Socialympics Winners are:
Gold Medal: Twitter | Silver Medal: Facebook | Bronze Medal: Google Plus
Here Evaluating Their Journey in London Olympic:
- London Olympic 2012 Twitter Profile Got 1,614,060 ()
- Usain Bolt won the social race on twitter got most discussed athletes of the Olympic.
- Usain Bolt in conversion basis got highest 200 million tweets. (@usainbolt )
- The Fast Furious tweeting moment, when Usain Bolt wins gold in 200m race. The speed is 80,000+ tweets per minute
- The second place also hold by Usain Bolt in 100m race, it was 74,000+ TPM
Complete Highlight on Twitter Blog: Olympic (and Twitter) records
- London 2012 Facebook Fan Page Profile Got 1.6+ Million Likes and 636,950 talking about this
- Bolt’s page has more than 7 million likes
- After Bolt , Michael Phelps on 2nd and American Gymnast Gabby Douglas in third place in Facebook’s ‘mention’ charts.
- Usain Bolt 100 m race marked as most talked event on Facebook
- Google Display a huge Knowledge graph representation along with Google plus Page of Olympic, it appears on different Olympic search queries.
- London 2012 Google Plus Page Register +846497 followers
- The Olympic Games also make presence on Google Plus got +1027418
Digital Media platforms really unite the world and gave a platform to express your hues in every aspect of life.